Certified Nursing Assistant
Service Areas: | Thousand Oaks | Agoura | Calabasas | Malibu | Simi Valley | Moorpark | West Hills | Hidden Hills |
*Still Hiring During COVID-19 * * PPE Provided*
Are you looking for a CNA job where you can make a difference in people’s lives?
Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you?
We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits, you need.
Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard of Care
What We Offer:At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing.
We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including: * Medical insurance to eligible employees: Dental, Vision, and life also offered.
* Free Training * Part of a team with RN Oversight
* Employee referral bonus * OnCall bonus
* Variety of clients available including Homecare and Medical facilities
* Hazard Pay * Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING!
* Mobile shift access * Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
* Flexible schedule - as-needed basis, FT, and PT.
* National company with over 300+ locations easy to transfer
* Free continuing education - Online and In-Service
* Nurse and Employee of the month * HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
* Weekly pay via direct deposit * Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device.
Online or offline * Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited!
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:* We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
* National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
Responsibilities* Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, taking and recording vital signs, and assisting with height and weight measurements, if necessary
* Providing care according to the patient’s plan of care, assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
Requirements* A current, valid state CNA certification and in good standing
* Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Provide a physical exam no older then 6 mo.
from hire date * High school diploma or GED
* Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
* Minimum one (1) year of documented experience is required
* Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
* Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull.
Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Malibu, CA (90265)