Our mission is to provide the most reliable, highest quality, new and used construction equipment available backed by a first class commitment to complete customer satisfaction.
We’re a family run business and we want YOU to become part of the family.
Providing excellent product support and customer service continue to be major factors in our success.
We continually invest in training for everyone from our sales force to our parts and service staff, sending them all over the country to attend training events hosted by JCB, JLG, LeeBoy, Rosco, Dynapac, Falcon, Honda, Wacker Neuson, Felling Trailers, Jonhston Sweepers and other manufacturers.
We also keep our team engaged and up to speed with telematics technology.
Our business ethics and conduct reflects the highest sense of urgency, while enhancing the personal, professional and economic well-being of our employees, customers, vendors and the community.
* Healthcare, Dental and Vision insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability * Workers Comp
* Vacation Leave * Paid Holidays
* Continued Technical Training through Manufacturers (typically annual/bi-annual) and well as new product familiarization
* Shops are updated with all required specific tooling
* Service trucks being updated (most with cranes)
* Business Owners own 2 of the three facilities which are meticulously maintained
* Company represents top brands (JCB, JLG, Leeboy, Rosco, Dynapac…and more)
* Discretionary bonus’s and or 401k contributions
Responsibilities* Assist customers in servicing, repairing and explaining each service needed
* Understand customer; match requirements and concerns to various service options
* Explain service being performed and keep customer informed and updated throughout the service of their vehicle
* Stay up to date on new products, features, accessories and attending product training as required
* Maintain a service customer follow up system that supports repeat and referral business and contributes to customer happiness
* Hire and supervise all service department personnel, as well as monitor their performance in servicing customers
* Craft goals and objectives for the department, which include an annual operating budget, and a marketing plan to promote new business.
* Maintain a high Customer Service Index (CSI) rating by handling customer complaints immediately and appropriately
Qualifications* A minimum of 3 years of experience as a service manager
* Strong focus on providing excellent customer service
* High school diploma or higher education
* Clean driving record & valid driver's license
* Driven personality, eager to improve and able to work within and support internal teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Middle River, MD (21220)