The Techno functional Role is primarily focused on supporting CBREâs Coupa Procure to Pay(P2P) global platform. As a Techno functional analyst, the person will be responsible for maintain the Coupa Procure to Pay(P2P) global platform and supporting integrations with various ERP applications Includes Peoplesoft & JDE. The Techno Functional Analyst will provide daily ongoing support for Coupa Procure to Pay(P2P) global platform. This includes Implementing the new releases, platform configuration, data loads and maintain the Integrations. The role will also be accountable to implement CBRE D&T strategies, principles, standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines. The Techno Functional Analyst will develop and maintain system, process documentation and execute test scripts. Additionally, this position will assist with tracking of demand and maintenance of metrics.
- Will be hands on with: design, development, deployment and maintenance of integration processes between applications.
- Managing, Monitoring, Sustaining, Troubleshooting and supporting Integrations
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams to resolve the issues.
- Provide development team with Functional/technical subject matter expertise and work with team to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives
- Provides level 2 support for Coupa Procure to Pay(P2P) global platform
- Proactively addresses potential integration challenges to meet established timelines
- Interface with both internal/external technical experts to drive system solution
- Maintain data feeds and interfaces with Middleware/ERP systems
- Debugging and supporting production integration issues
- Release management for new product releases and maintenance
- Keeping the integration documentation up to date
- Ability to manage Incidents and Change Requests.
- Ability to lead the team and manage resolution of functional and integration issues.
- Minimum 5 â 7+ yearsâ experience in Procurement/Supply Chain/AP Technical & functional required.
- Experience with leading eProcurement platforms, Coupa experience preferred.
- Broad knowledge of procurement, sourcing, category management and vendor management.
- Strong knowledge in Webservices and various integration methods.
- Strong knowledge in Oracle and SQL queries.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage large scale projects is a plus.
- Experience with ERP/Middleware Integration support.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in related field is required, or equivalent work experience.
- Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
Location/Region: Richardson, TX