Job title: Information Technology Director
Department: Information Technology
Location(s): Bend, OR
Position Type: Full time, exempt, salaried
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401K Retirement, Paid Time Off
Resume Required: Yes
Posting Expires: Open until filled
- To submit an application, click here: https://jobapply.page.link/z8kG
- Fully complete the application including all of your previous work experience. (Incomplete applications will not be considered for the position).
- Submit resume.
- We are looking for an experienced IT Director to oversee all IT (Information Technology) functions in our company. You will be in charge of a team of IT managers and manage the company’s technology operations and the implementation of new IT systems and policies. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to look to the future and recommend technologies to keep us on the cutting edge.
- An excellent IT director is very knowledgeable in IT and computer systems. They have a solid technical background while able to manage and motivate people. The ideal candidate will be experienced in creating and implementing IT policies and systems that will meet objectives.
- The goal is to ensure IT systems and people are effective and functioning within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the company.
- Overseeing all technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals
- Devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Visionary thinking with the ability to create a path to accomplish that objective
- Oversee all technology operations (e.g. network security) and evaluate them according to established goals
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs, creating a clear path that realizes our vision
- Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
- Coordinate IT managers and supervise systems analysts, technicians and other professionals to provide guidance
- Control budget and report on expenditure
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
About Central Oregon Radiology Assoc., P.C.
CORA is a growing radiology group of 26 physicians. This progressive practice features state-of-the-art interventional, CT, MRI, PET, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, and tomographic mammography equipment. Reading is within a PACS environment across the enterprise. Nighthawk supports after-hours emergent reads. The radiology practice serves eight hospitals and more than 20 clinics in the Central and Eastern Oregon communities.
Bend is a diverse and vibrant community on the eastern slope of the Cascade Mountains with outstanding recreational opportunities for both summer and winter activities. The city supports an outstanding school system including a growing campus for Oregon State University. The high desert climate features over 300 days of sunshine per year.
We are an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We seek to recruit and retain a diverse workforce. Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should notify Carol Dunbar in Human Resources at 541-382-6633 (Do not call this number unless you need accommodations in the application process)*. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Central Oregon Radiology does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion or veteran status.
Location/Region: Bend, OR (97701)