Cerner Corporation is currently seeking a Part Time Physical Therapist (20 hours/week) for our on-site health center for a large, local employer in Columbus, IN. This health center has a proactive, educative approach where associates and their dependents are motivated to adopt healthy lifestyles and practices.
As a Physical Therapist, you will conduct exams and develop plans, within the scope of professional license, to evaluate and treat injuries and chronic conditions. This includes preparing and carrying out individually designed programs of physical treatment to maintain, improve or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain, and prevent physical dysfunction in the patients. You will also spend your time educating and counseling members about preventative care, use of prescribed medical treatments, and fitting and adjusting prosthetic and orthotic devices.
- Master of Physical Therapy (MPT) or Master of Science in Physical Therapy (MSPT) degree from an accredited program, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist
- At least 2 years of work experience in a Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Occupational Health, Emergency Medicine, Primary Care or Urgent Care or relevant health care setting
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree from an accredited program
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
- Must live in or near the Columbus, IN area