The growing shortage of Automotive Technicians,coupled with the growth of the industry, is YOUR opportunity for a very lucrative and successful career. If you have minimal experience with changing oil/filters, rotating/changing tires and some general automotive maintenance, please read on for information on this great entry level position.
Bradshaw Automotive in Greer is looking for Quick Lube Technicians that will be the next generation of professional and successful GM Technicians. We are willing to provide you with training and ongoing education through the GM program that can lead to a very good career. Yes, that’s right! We will pay you to learn and provide excellent opportunities for you to learn on your own as well. No Sunday hours, rotating Saturdays, and Air Conditioned shops are just a few of the other things that make us a great place to work. We are a well-established dealership, providing over 40 years of great service to the community. Family owned and operated by folks that want you to succeed and truly care about their employees.
No catch, but our expectations are high and made very clear.
- Integrity - A great work ethic and honesty is a must. This is what has made us successful!
- Dependability - Each employee is a valuable member of the company and we need you here and here on time!
- Willing to Continually Learn – Everything you need to know is available through the training that we provide. But, you have to want it and be willing to commit to staying busy by either working on cars, cleaning and stocking or completing GM training courses. Down time is a time to focus on your career goals and go for them!
- Have Great Internal and External Customer Service – Working together, with each customer as everyone’s main focus, spells success. Our customers are ALWAYS the first priority! Respect for policies and management decisions is non-negotiable. Your ideas will be valued and welcomed, but ultimately, you will be expected to follow the policies that are in place until a change is made.
- Have a POSITIVE, Can-Do Attitude – Whether business is very busy and you feel like you’ll never get caught up or things are slow and the day seems to be lasting forever, your perspective toward what’s going on can make the difference between a bad day and a good day. The thinking that while you’re at work, you work, will put your journey to success on the fast track.
- Ready to Work Hard – That’s it. Ready to commit to work and learn.
Now you know what we expect from you, and a little bit about what you can expect from us. We provide 6 paid holidays! Vacation and Personal Days, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term/Long Term Disability Insurance along with a 401K program with company match.
If we call you for an interview come prepared to ask questions as well as answer. We are transparent in our hiring, will be very honest with you and expect the same.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace
Location/Region: Greer, SC