If you are looking to join a collaborative, fast-paced, and cutting-edge in-house creative team, this direct hire/ full-time position is for you! Our client, currently located in Philadelphia, PA is looking for a strong account executive to support an enterprise-wide rebranding initiative. This is a great opportunity to work on a highly visible project within one of the leading hospitality organizations here in the Philadelphia, PA metro area.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
Account Executive Requirements:
- Work collaboratively with internal clients to develop smart, successful, integrated communications strategies in support of a large-scale rebranding initiative
- Oversee, manage, and prioritize project workflows from conception through launch; ensuring that all project deliverables are executed on time and on strategy
- Communicate priorities, needs, challenges, and opportunities to internal teams and clients in order to effectively manage multiple projects
- Collaborate with design marketing and brand teams to build engaging content that provides value to the consumer and meets business objectives
- Ability to leverage knowledge of marketing communications, insight, and brand acumen to guide the development of integrated creative communications solutions is integral to this role
- 4 years experience working as an Account Executive or Project Manager for an agency or a large in-house creative team
- Background working within brand management and brand guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to mange, foster relationships, and drive deadlines with internal clients
- Experience translating client input and client requirements to a creative team including senior designers and production designers
- Detail-oriented and ability to juggle multiple projects at once
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA (19103)