We are seeking a highly-driven, dynamic, motivated Human Resource Manager to Join our team.
As a Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for leading the execution of HR strategy for the salary and hourly employee population at our location in Wyoming, MI. The successful Human Resources Manager will act as an employee champion and change agent. You will assess and anticipate HR-related needs, provide day-to-day HR support to site managers and employees, and partner with senior management to define and deliver world class HR processes
- Partner with management to understand business goals, people implications and execute HR programs
- Manage large temporary workforce and associated spend
- Counsel management on employee relations issues to ensure that the business follows applicable laws and policies;support investigations
- Partner with talent acquisition lead and managers to drive recruitment and employee development strategies including onboarding, employee training and development, career management, talent reviews and succession planning
- Partner with HR teams to develop and implement change initiatives within assigned client group to drive organizational alignment and effective human resource utilization.
- Lead and promote a positive company culture by being an advocate for employees while achieving company goals
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- 7+ years of Human Resource Generalist experience in a manufacturing environment
- experience working with large hourly and temporary populations. Have supported up to 150-200 hourly and salary employees in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Have managed recruitment efforts for entry level hourly workers; possess strong relationships with temp agencies in the area
- Experienced with coaching/counseling/employee relations/investigations/benefits
- functional knowledge of HR domains, systems, practices and labor laws
- able to adapt to an intense,ever changing environment
- Winning Personality!!!
- A flexible can-do attitude with customer orientation and strong dependability
- Acute attention to detail with excellent problem resolution skills and ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands
- Experience with recruiting preferred
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolitited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientations, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensatiuon and training.
Location/Region: Wyoming, MI