Do you have a positive attitude and high attention to quality? If so, we are looking for you!
Ashing Machine and Tool Co. in Grinnell, IA is seeking a qualified individual to fill a day-shift Toolmaker position. We offer competitive pay and benefits as well as a positive work environment. This is an exciting opportunity with a growing tool and die manufacturer.
- Efficient assembly of stamping dies.
- Independent and timely development of die and resulting part to customer specifications.
- Liaison with customer during runoff process.
- Tool and Die degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Understanding and analysis of GD&T.
- Desire to work in a close tolerance organization.
- Demonstrated ability to operate common toolroom machinery.
- Verifiable experience in troubleshooting/development of progressive, stage, and transfer dies.
Final candidates will be required to pass a post-offer pre-employment drug screen.
Please click apply now!
Location/Region: Tama, IA