This is a temporary position starting in September 2020 and ends on November 23, 2020.
The person in this position is responsible for preparing budgets and invoices for grants and contracts, as well as performing reconciliations and analysis of accounting records. Assists supervisor in monthly preparation of general ledger, and other accounting functions.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of office practice and procedures
- Ability to use standard office machines
- Detail oriented applicant that can maintain accurate and legible records
- Basic understanding of reports and using simple arithmetic computations and computer spreadsheets
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software
- Strong communication and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
What you'll need:
- Education: Associates Degree in Accounting or related subject. Proven experience may be substituted for education on a year for year basis.
- Experience: Minimum of two years of relevant experience.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/55gyqyvryx87kxb5
Location/Region: Toppenish, WA