We have a client that is looking to add a Production Coordinator to their team. The Production Coordinator supports the Producer(s) to execute photo or video shoots in all phases and aspects of production. The person in this role must be organized, detail-oriented, a great communicator and work well in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
Production Coordinator Responsibilities:
Production Coordinator Requirements:
- Works cross-functionally to maintain strong communication with internal teams to collect information regarding imagery needs and requests, and relay information on logistics and timing as needed.
- Facilitates communication and logistics (shotlists, schedules and decks) for photo shoots and schedules with internal teams, as well as outside talent and crew.
- Utilizes internal tools and platforms for information and documentation in pre-production, production and post-production phases of photography or videography. Assists in file sharing between internal and external teams. Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail while working within a broad range of formats.
- Provides pre-production, production and post-production support as needed, in areas that include, but are not limited to: casting; locations; sourcing crews, props, and equipment; sample coordination; compiling shot lists and decks; estimates, costs, and billing; and, retouching workflow.
- The candidate must be proficient in each of the skills listed below to successfully perform the responsibilities of this position.
- 1-2 years of experience in professional photo and/or video production, or related field
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook. Adobe Acrobat
Job ID: 318909KK
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: San Bruno, CA (94066)