This full time role is responsible for helping to spread the message about Badger and Badger products through all digital platforms including blog, website, social media, and email marketing.
The Digital Content Coordinator creates a relationship with our end-customers, both sharing information and also listening and supporting our customers. Above all, the position is responsible for presenting and promoting all aspects of Badger: products, people, company philosophy, policies, materials, and information, in a positive, meaningful and effective way.
Specific responsibility include:
- Create and maintain social media calendar
- Create content across all Badger social media platforms
- Create content for social media advertisements
- Respond to current events and news and propose social media responses for the Badger brand
- Plan and implement social media and blog hosted contests and promotions, including co-promotion and cross branding with B Corps and complimentary companies.
The ideal candidate will have experience in marketing with a focus on social media, knowledge of natural products industry and Badger products in particular and strong interpersonal and communications skills. This person is passionate about social media and avidly researches new trends to understand the best way to represent Badger through each platform. Graphic design and photography skills are preferred.