Infinity Molding & Assembly, Inc. is high quality, technologically advanced injection molding and assembly plant which consists of two manufacturing facilities. Exceeding customer’s exacting standards with state-of-the-art automation, electronic vision inspection systems, and a Class 8 cleanroom facility allows us to do business with the country's top companies in the automotive and medical industry
Infinity Molding & Assembly, Inc. offers a range of benefits including: a clean and healthy, climate controlled environment, profit sharing bonuses, career growth & training, employee-focused culture, insurance (medical, dental, life, and more), wellness programs that reduce insurance costs, up to 3 weeks off (prorated)in first year of employment, safe harbor 401k, and more!
PROCESS TECHNICIAN – Summary: Set-up and troubleshoot machines to produce parts that meet company and customer specifications, comply with quality standards, maintain cycle times, and follow established processes.
- Maintain standard cycle times for all products and document and communicate any deviations to the Plant Coordinator.
- Perform changeovers, and startups.
- Troubleshoot molding and automation problems and perform corrective action.
- Correctly read, review, and fill out appropriate documentation including material identification and special production requirements.
- Perform shut downs, clean hoppers and remove any contaminates from the area.
- Candidate must be able to work as a team member, assist co-workers and be available to work any shift.
- WorkKeys @ WorkOne
- Two years of experience in an injection molding environment preferred
- Experience with automation a strong plus
- Must be a self-starter with high initiative and able to work independently
- Ability to prioritize in fast-paced environment with shifting demand
- Basic computer skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Pay commensurate with experience.
Infinity Molding & Assembly, Inc. is seeking game-changers: people who strive to make a difference. We are looking for those special individuals who derive satisfaction from a job well done.